HOSTILE DIRECT-MOUNT STEM
£64.99 Free delivery*
Introducing the new Hostile direct-mount stem, designed and developed by Hostile Bicycles, as a no compromise high performance downhill mountain bike stem. The design brief was simple: reduce weight with absolutely no compromise on strength or rigidity, while maintaining an affordable price. The stem has been extensively tested and developed over the last year, removing any unnecessary material, reducing the number of components and fine-tuning the performance and we’re pretty chuffed with the result.
- Material: CNC machined, hard anodised, 6061 T6 aluminium.
- Bolts: Grade 5 Titanium bolts (machined taper heads).
- Reach: Adjustable 45mm or 50mm.
- Rise: 15mm (from fork top crown).
- Bar Diameter: 31.8mm.
- Bar Clamp Width: 65mm.
- Compatibility: FOX 40 (2009 onwards), All Rock Shox Boxxer, Marzocchi (2009 onwards)
- Weight: 107.5 grams (Including bolts).